Monday, June 03, 2019

Sunday, June 2: Sunny Day for the Cool Kids & I Get Tired at 4pm

Well after a really good night sleep last night so I did I got up a little early 

 nd have a last bits of my cereal. I did manage to save enough so I have some left for tomorrow. I heard from a friend of mine who said some courage and words about getting back to my yoga

 routine. I didn’t took the 49 bar and headed to the Sunday meeting at the clubhouse It’s packed as usual with the baby someone’s lover and i’ll kinds of revalidate. There’s one seat left next to me about it today. Somebody behind me just said lezbo land and smart lezbo‘s. Amazing what you

 hear and then when you repeated yourself sounds really weird. 

 fterwords,  I’m gonna do my dog walking again. And that’s about it try to
 scrounge up some cash somewhere. A man mentioned a famous 

 theist named Sam Harris. Seems to be a pretentious fellow. He is described a one of  “Four Horseman of the Non-Apocalypse.” The only one I EVER heard of is Christopher Hitchens who

 used to always on cable TV. He is dead now 💀 After the meeting Wes and I 

 ung out at the OCF for a little bit. He’s going to be going to the Barnes 

foundation for a tour. I’m going to go walk the dog. Well I took the 49 to 30th St. station and took the trolley down Chester Avenue. That was the The one coming the soonest
 . That’s the 13 trolley. 34 trolley which goes down Baltimore Avenue, did not appear to be in any hurry to show up according to the Google Maps. Well I 

 ook my time walking the dogs. They didn’t leave a mess when I came in which was a big relief. They did their thing I mop the floor and threw the trash out. On 

 he way back I got a sudden bout of exhaustion it just hit me hard. 

  crashed and then I just stayed in bed often on for the rest of the evening.I did get

 up and eat. I do have dinner provisions to get me Thursday. Part of my

 food collection includes the frozen pizza I got from a former coworker for a fun raiser for kids. I hope the 🍕 is still good. I definitely want to cook early this week 4 sure! I watched a YouTube video on the demise of Budd Dwyer shouting himself on January 1987. It was broadcast LIVE as it happened!!! I was a brand New Commonwealth of Pennsylvania employee. I was hired in June 1986. He shot him self on live TV it was bizarre!
 

 

No comments: