Monday, June 24, 2019

Monday, June 24: No Yoga, but Plenty to Do

 got up and decided I just couldn’t hack 530 in the morning. I  got up at 

 :40am because I forgot to set my alarm. When I did it. I thought I was getting up at 7:30 I was about an hour and 10 minutes off😮. I was very lucky Pat was 

 eading out so I got a quick ride to work from him. There’s a detour on

 Martin Street. Pat told me that it had been going on for a little while 

 ow because of some kind of construction. I got to work and my supervisor wasn’t

 him so I just plugged away and did my thing. Anyhow I worked on my alerts and a couple

 phone calls etc. I don’t duck out some alerts from my supervisor is less before 

  went to get married by them. I’m struggling with my lower back being really 

 tiff specially when I sit and then stand up. But it’s not super painful but I’m 

 oncerned about it for my driving down to Florida fo for approximately 17 to 20 hours going one way. Fortunately

 will be flying back Monday. Anyhow we’re going to do without any incident 

  have one section pack and I rode up the just need to quick signature. I then have 

 o go to 47 Cedar and put the key back where supposed to leave it. The kids need 



 o get to the house. After they got a respect the Larry’s. I might

 just call Uber to get me to the market Frankford line at 46th St. Well when I saw 

 he price of the Uber I just said. I will just take the trolley. Well it had been

 a bus for a while due a large sinkhole @ 43rd and Baltimore. I then a saw a trolley 
come by wow! Then that driver told me that they fix the The sinkhole   already!! That’s excellent!!!😎👍🏽😊  I got the Larry late but it seem  to matter. We moved stuff up to the attic 

 nd move furniture back onto the floor that was recently refinished. We went to go ou to eat and 

went to a place called Big Ass Slices.  It was very tasty. We resume back to the Cleaning and Lisa was there. Actually she did a little bit of cleaning I move stuff around in this place. It was about 10:30 PM when I leave so I can go to yoga tomorrow morning.

No comments: