Sunday, June 09, 2019

Sunday, June 9: A trip to Baltimore and Pikesville MD

Well after evening of looking a little mouse and watching YouTube 

 ideos and talking on the phone I got up at 6:45 AM. I managed to eat my cereal throw some clothes on and take the Market Frankford line to 11th St. From there I went 

 o 10th and Filbert I caught the greyhound at 7:30 PM.  I am fortunate part 

 though was that the app had me going the wrong time so I instead of paying the $20 fee I just bought 

 nother ticket back that leaves Baltimore at 4:45. The bus trip was smooth but the bus 

 as freezing outside. I talked to a nice woman for a little bit in between her 

 exting etc. She’s in law-enforcement in DC. I kept switching around 

 hich bus route I would take.. I ended up taking the 75 bus to the 

 etro and then the 85  bus to Reisterstown Rd. The HoJos  as there. I was there back in my early sobriety visiting a friend of mine. 

 ell, I went to a a  Pikesville art show. It was fine. My friend showed up and we talked to the couple that collects  rocks from Idaho, Oregon, 

 nd Arizona.. We then went to Mr. Chan’s. Pretty good place to chow down that’s for  sure. We were the only ones in the restaurant that

 we played our music. They were playing country western it was a very odd Juxtaposition that’s for sure. Very nice and the food came out pretty quickly. It was very nice of  her to pay for their 

 unch. Very generous. Her work was to get some vegan ice cream. looking

 for the ice cream place I ran into Eileen called me about going to the Honfest  Well the

 ice cream place was right at the one end of the Honfest. I was literally videotaping the scene and I 
recognized Eileen’s friend from a couple A protest we went to last year. What was that two years ago? Anyhow I walked my friend to her car and she had 

 t back to Annapolis and I went back to the hunt fest for abou t another hour or I got some good videos 
and went on Facebook live. This honfest  is a quirky
 Baltimore tradition for the last 10 or 20 years I don’t remember.The HoJos what I said in about an hour  & then I realized that I 

 couldn’t take the buses because of all the stops were part of the hunt fest. So I walked 15 minutes to the light rail. I just missed one but I on the light rail, I then had a digestive issue that made the train ride very suspenseful. I’m going to Jimmy  John’s in the convention center area and then 
 ad to take a cab because there was no way I was going to get to the Greyhound terminal by 4:25 PM. I made it after spending 20 bucks With a  ab. I got to the bus and was tired and just slept
 through the hallway was very nice that way. Who is better than the one bus ride right I got to purple squabbles with a couple passengers. Anyhow I came home and napped. I skip the Sunday meeting ate and went to bed.

No comments: