Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday, June 28: Brunswick Georgia to North Palm Beach

Well we woke up at the red roof Inn and I had a bowl of cereal and a 

 up of coffee and Larry had 2 cups of coffee. I also ate the rest of  my newtons. I take a shower last night and I applied my SPF 50. We’re leaving Brunswick  
eorgia approximately 9:20 AM. It’s now 11:00 AM and we are eating waffles at the Waffle House. We’re very close to Saint Augustine  right now.The waffles are great. 

  could easily to her these things. One. Service was quick they had all the food out in five minutes. Larry is going to drive for the rest of the way. That’s what the plan was anyway. I end up 

driving except for an hour. I found myself very focused. Traffic wasn’t bad at all 

  was able to do 78 to 80 the entire way with ease. Only thing was 

 arry’s car beeps a whole lot because there’s police and what not being

 detected by his first pastor that’s builst into his car. He has a late model Lexus.

 It did take the full five hours to get to North Palm Beach. There wasn’t 

 uch in the way of bad traffic at all it’s just how long it takes. Florida is a very

 very long state thank goodness the roads are in decent shape and big enough to take all the traffic

 to come down here. We arrived at Larry‘s condo. It looks like it 

 as the old motel at one point and then was apartments and now it’s condos.

 You’re pretty affordable for being near the beach that’s for sure.   It was in good 

 hape the carpeting was in good shape everything was painted nicely

   but they do have a back balcony and that was nice. I will when I’ll be eating after we left the condo. Beautiful

No comments: