Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday, June 27: Starting a road trip to Florida

Hello good morning everyone beautiful warm sunny day here in Philadelphia. We got up early. I was 

 bout 7 AM. I then switched my shorts and went to the CVS on third Street. I got my favorite juice and travel toiletries. I also went to OCF coffeehouse to get coffee. After that I watch town I 95 had a couple accidents earlier. I’m thinking they’ll clear

 up by time we get to words on the blue route. I bought some 50 SPF send him lotion because if it’s hot here God knows how strong the sun is down there in North Palm Beach. As of 10:17 AM, we stopped at the 

 hesapeake house which is near Baltimore Good driving weather so far. We made a pitstop in Stafford 
Virginia because I had to go really really bad. We’re still about 10 hours away from artist to nation. But when I stop sometime tonight. It’s now 1:07 PM. We were 

 ery fortunate there was the express lane for easy pass users. We scored it a whole bunch of traffic. 

  would’ve loved to stay on longer but the bathroom was calling me. You got a nice Lexus with the comfortable

 seating and what not. I’ve been communicating with a couple people but for a while I won’t be doing much of any communicating because I-95 you must pay
attention. Larry solid 38 minute ask in a traffic jam so we just had to pull over in Chester Virginia go to a Cracker Barrel. Well I had their 1099 fried chicken special which included were pretty heavily breaded pieces

 one leg and three brass.. It came with a side of apple sauce and corn and I had two pieces of cornbread  so I’m already on vacation. Between the pancakes and eggs I’ll probably 



hit 200 pounds. It’s now 7:07 PM we just passed Fayetteville North Carolina. Our next stop will 

 be about an hour and 20 minutes  way at a place called South of the border. 

 riving got a lot nicer after he passed Dcm. Larry needed some time out and

 I needed to get off my feet. The Pepsi the buck 75 but boy is it cold. I didn’t get to take many pictures 

 ecause I drove in the last I  2 1/2 hours. Well for our next trick we decided we’d stop

 at South of the border. It’s a famous tourist trap right over the border of 

 outh Carolina. We will be driving for an a half hours through South 

 arolina as the sun is setting at 8:41 PM. It was pretty empty and funky

 because it’s late but we were able to take a bathroom break. We also took some pictures of the 

 inormous signs. The south of the border. After I pick up my order wa

s gonna sit need for minute outside and
 then it’s the part of the ride I least favorite colors in the dark and you can’t see anything but will be able to get in the hotel probably about 12:30 AM to 1 AM. Well we cruised

 right near Savannah and we decided we needed to get some air and we eat at the Waffle House. We left the breakfast entrée and it was pretty good. There went to kids 

 hanging out listening to Michael Jackson. The air is thick yet pregnant at 



 he same time it’s hard to scribe. Another hour and a half and down when we
 get home drive to Brunswick Georgia. Well we arrived at Brunswick Georgia around 115 in the morning. I was pretty easy to get here since it
 was right off the interstate. I was glad we stopped 

 ovie did. It with the red roof Inn. We pretty much went to bed right away. Tomorrow

 we get a continental breakfast. I felt pretty good behind the wheel

 and get all tired and stuff which was a miracle..

No comments: