Saturday, June 01, 2019

Saturday, June 1: Sunny Day w/Meeting, Old City Move and Dog walking

I got up this morning in time to catch the EL and the 49 bus. The 49 bus is more 


efficient way of getting to Fairmount then going all the way down to 13 and waiting for the 33 which was running eight minutes late

 and counting. I go to the OCF Coffeehouse and they very lovely indeed. It’s comforting feeling 2 get  that with your coffee at some places. Or been on for a couple days?!? Anyway, we hung

 out for a little bit longer. Big man, and finding balance in my schedule. This is really important specially this month. Just because 

I did burn out the last 2 weeks and my brothers wedding coming up in exactly one month in Long Beach Island. The meeting I went over to Larry‘s house. 

He was getting ready for a short trip toNorth  Palm Beach Florida  to meet up with friends I will be seeing Larry in about two weeks Met up with the bookstore and his friend. And then I know and 44 probably. 

 robably arrive just as Google maps predicted. Well here is the news outside the Mark bubble. Trump is proposing a 5% to 25% tariff on Mexican export to the United States. businesses investors 

are worried about that because we got a lot of automobiles for Mexico as well as many consumer products and nondurable 

 ood as well. This opens up at two front trade war with China 

 and Mexico. It’s now 2:33 PM it took a little while to do the dogs could I 

 atch them eat. Pats going to pick me up near them near the house. Well PATRICK and I drove down tothe animal shelter Erie Avenue. It was a funky drive

 since it was on Roosevelt Boulevard. We almost sideswiped another car and then we took the Roosevelt Boulevard.  Once we got there it’s pretty crowded.

 This was because they were going to waive the fees to adopt. Most of the dogs were pitbull mixes. The ones it weren’t seem pretty lethargic but didn’t 

 eally find one popped out Adam. I took witness pictures of the place. We both been decided after the drive that we were hungry. We decided on takeout Chinese at 

Chopstick‘s right on the corner of 18th at Spring Garden. I think

 it’s the same place Sharon and I used to order wings out of but I’m not sure.

 We then went in Pats car we’re both so hungry we started eating in the

 car. I then came home and ate more of my leftover Indian surprise and 

 rash for 2  I then went ahead and
 walked the dogs. And left a bit of a mess from the last walk. So I had to clean that up. Figured out their wet mop contraption and the reduced the stink up by a bit. I used the incense in here to make things a little less smelling dog too.

No comments: