Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday, June 29: A Cool Day in North Palm Beach.

Good day everyone. Today I woke up and it was sunny. We got up early 

 o we could try to get a day to beach for the day rain comes. Went to a nice breakfast place and did a couple errands. By the time we finished eating it was pouring rain 

 o the beach or you went with the wind. We then went to different places like Walmart  & an eyeglass Place to do errands. It’s an errant kind a day that’s for sure. It’s about 78°. That’s 

 bout 15 to 20° cooler than it is in Philadelphia. There’s a nice 

 reeze and humidity is not stifling. We definitely have a taskmaster in our midst. We got the

 Internet going on in his place and his Magic Jack phone which is cool. Anyway, I read consumer reports 

 nd make progress on yesterday‘s  bloh posting.  It’s now 4:38 PM & we just

 went to a meeting nearby which was cool. The clubhouse is beautiful

 and have a nice courtyard area we can sit on tables and benches. The 

 ain stopped about an hour and a half ago but it’s still overcast. The wind 

 as died down and it’s a bit humid but it’s still 10° cooler than it is in 

 hiladelphia. We might see a movie. I’m hoping to see Rocketman about Elton John. Afterward we went to Dunkin’ Donuts because it was the closest 
one on the way. The sun is trying to make an appearance. We’re thinking of taking out in the movie. Cigar shop is definitely a possibility 
 since it’s

 next to the pizza place. Well we ended up going to the pizza place.   I want around and walked around outside. I saw some cranes and it was really pretty I got some wonderful pictures out of it. I made some fun videos as well as well. After we did all that we drove to the beach because the weather had improved and I’m glad we did. Because the sunset was absolutely beautiful. It was unbelievably nice. I took a whole bunch of photos there that’s for damn sure. After we hung out on the beach we came home and Larry did some installing stuff I watch a little 48 hours I worked on yesterday‘s and today’s blog posting eat some food. It was pleasant.

No comments: