Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday, June 12: Sleeping In, Work, Blood Test and Green Line 4 Coffee ☕️

Well I got up at 5:09 AM and decided that I would not try 

 to go to yoga this morning. I felt pretty damn tired so I slept in. I got  up took a shower and talked with a former coworker is now retired. I work  across the desk from 
 for at least 15 years. She’s doing well but a little bit bored and made find a little part-time job.Well I got to work 
 at 9:45 AM there’s nowhere. I don’t know we’re not using time so my chips. I then plug 

 he way on my desk catching up on my alerts. I now have to ram out some 
 sanctions . That’s always a challenge for me. The challenge is to ignore the Alerts because they 

 onstantly grow and grow and grow every day every day every day. Anyhow, it 

 asn’t a bad day woman next to me was doing extra mouse and napping 

 nd snoring today it was pretty funny. Anyhow I got my blood

 test done at the doctors office. And after I was done I started feeling tired so 

  decide to hit the coffee shop called Green line Café at the

 corner of 45th and Locust. There’s a lot more casual than the Greenline Cafe at 43rd and 

 altimore. It’s also a lot larger. When I thought to myself I would 

 ick up my laundry at the laundromat. First I’m gonna pick up Larry‘s stuff  and then I’m gonna bring my stuff over. I had to change my credit card number and  it took me 20 minutes



 to get it to work operator couldn’t handle help me find when 
I went through the website, not the app and I finally got it to work. So I successfully picked up my laundry of Larry‘s clothes that he gave me. I zipped 

 ack home and picked up my two loads of laundry. I’m glad I got it done. I also just realized  that a check is pending from one of my nieces. One of my nieces already cashed your

 check anyhow I then came home and ate my food  from Kabobbeesh. That was tasty. I did talk to a friend of mine and get myself ready 

 or my yoga class tomorrow. It’s good to sleep in bed sometimes it really does help things out. Oh and by the 

way the St. Louis Blues won the 
Stanley Cup
 for the first time ever!! It was 54 years. 

 hey beat Boston who swim them back in 1970 under the young Bobby Orr. Can graduations St. Louis you need something good to happen to you. You were leaving Austin of championship pretty! Ha ha ha ha ha ha 


No comments: