Sunday, June 09, 2019

Saturday, June 8: I Sleep In and Do Errands

Last night I stayed up till 12:30 AM and I didn’t feel like getting up so I didn’t get up till 

 bout 11:19 AM. Last night I videotaped a mouse running around the apartment

 and checked at the Pat. It was a little baby mouse but that means there’s a family 

 f mice running around. I think I convinced him to put traps. I neglected to 

 ention that Lisa says they eat through wiring. I think they’re living inside the

 walls of the complex. Well once I got motivated, I did some tidying up at the 

 partment. I finally got rid of this stack of stuff piling up on my only 

 hest of drawers. I’m deafly gonna need another Chester drawers or some kind of 

 torage system to fit all the clothes. Speaking of all the clothes, I finally

 took Larry‘s stack of clothes that he gave to me and carried the bags out towards the 

 utside to go to YouTube video. I first needed to go to TD Bank at 

 8th and Walnut so I get some blank checks. I needed to write a check to Pat for 

 uly‘s rent for a reduction of $200. I managed to do that while taking Uber 

 o the bank with my bag of clothes then taking Uber again with my bag of 

 lothes @  You Do We Do laundromat. After I dropped off the clothes 

 nd got the receipt I went to a little walk to the Kababish and got four 

 hings of the Indian surprise. I came home and ate my food that I 

 ought and decided to take a nap. I decided I don’t want to go to that one 30 minute 

wait for the 49 bus. I decided I would go to the OCF and just

 mellow out and then go to the 7:30 PM instead. That one is pretty cool I must say. 

 fterwards, I went to the CVS and got a few things. I think cock to 48 but despite 

 issing it but wanted to drive right past. I did eventually catch the bus and it 

got me home pretty quickly after I got the train. Came home and 

finished off my Indian surprise and I am left in the refrigerator. And then mellow

 out and watch YouTube videos and with the bed

No comments: