Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday, June 17: Summertime Weather

Well I stayed up too late to yoga this morning unfortunately

. I did get up and talk to Pat I address is concerned that he has. Larry` booked the fligh returning back to Florida on July 1 in the a.m. I was kind of in a flat

 state of emotion so I figured I would work on the sanction rather on the 12 the 15 alerts I have 

 aiting for me. It was getting pretty warm when I walked into 

 ork. It’s going to rain later today. I got lunch from the freezer at work and

  ent to the pate get a get the Pepsi and the chips. I got three new sanctions

 completed and now they wait until I get back to vacation to act on them. I have
 three that I can act on before I go away. My supervisor kind of gave me some graph about not putting in for my vacation earlier but she  didn’t deny it to me 

she just gave me some shit. Well when work ended it was pretty rainy outside 

 nd very humid.  I proceeded to go help Larry with some moving razzmatazz.

 In the meantime the woman who created the movie Sammy blood moon is now

 getting antsy about the video. Pat came over and had some food and I think he’s getting his paranoid feeling. I listen to a conference that the union held about The new 4year 

 contract. Long longer do they rent out rooms for a presentation. you hit this link and then you get a app that pops up. It was very interesting 



 presentation for sure. I had Pat pick me up from Larry‘s and I brought a few things that he gave away to me.

 

No comments: