Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday, June 26: Last Day of Work till 7/8/19

Hello everyone. How are you doing? I thought about going to yoga this 

 orning but I thought better of it because I’m gonna need sleep for my road trip to Florida. I slept in and got to work late as I usually do. I knew I was gonna 

 ave some people coming in as well as finishing up the report and catching up on my alerts before I leave for vacation until July 8, 2019. Work went along pretty smoothly. It was in a mad rush. 

 t really felt like Friday to me because it was. The women were talking about 

 bra size of another stupid topics and I got my report done. I did have 

  two parent household come in last minute which kind of pressed mean to

 duty. But I made it. Glad I slept in from yoga because I would’ve

 been thoroughly exhausted. I did that it was too much to go hang out with Diana and 

 o all the stuff I needed to do before I left. She agreed completely. I then

 ate and then took a nice luxurious nap. It definitely felt good for sure 

 e didn’t decide we would be driving tonight that I would go over and 

 e wake up early and head out right now o’clock in a.m. At this point we 

 ope to drive to Savannah or Jacksonville overnight. Larry was very well

 prepared and we packed the stuff in the car and took a few things out of the car. 

 verything fit just fine. I watch the little bit of even compare life and the 

 emocratic debate was yesterday. Basically it was the second tier candidates. 

 epublicans had back kind of debate too. Hopefully the Democrats will snatch defeat 

from the hands of victory.

No comments: