Monday, June 03, 2019

Monday, June 3: Wide-Awake on a Breezy Day

Good morning boys and girls it’s a day that I previously

 and slept in forever yesterday and last night. I took a nice long shower and that really made me feel a lot better. I shaved as well. I felt like I got enough sleep. I weighed

 myself and I was 192 pounds green to the scale which is the lowest I’ve seen  myself weigh in years. Need to go back to yoga tomorrow I’m determined to start again tomorrow. 

 etween the nice complement I got and that I just need to get going on that. I am

  getting billed $79 a month on the 28th of each month. Anyhow I pressed the head with work and I 

 anaged to get pretty well caught up on my alerts. Course I didn’t

 get any today because my supervisor came in after 12 noon. 

 hen I left today it was linked in for me. So I know I have to start cranking out 

sanctions  this week & next week. It was nice coworker subsidize 

 y Pepsi purchase today. Beef with five bucks left for this week. I 

 id manage to call Apple to get rid of my reoccurring payments. They

 offered to refund once I was billed for this month. We got six hours back so I have

 enough to cover the $800.00 check. That was quite a relief. Hoping I get my 

 eimbursement by Wednesday or the latest Thursday. I attempted to 

contact my old roommate Joe but apparently out of sight out of mind. I will 

persist off and on till he tells me to go F myself. I could go to the dentist today

 to get my car fixed after letting it go for Old out and a half. I thought

 somebody might recognize starting her new job billing person. I was quite a ride.

 Anyhow I got my crown put in that blown off. And I have to go to a week till 

 riday with no front keep on the upper part of my mouth.It’ll be worth it get that fixed and also praying it’s done by Friday so I can go to Baltimore be my friend from Annapoli  s an and have mine repaired partial ready. It’s now 5:32 PM I got about 45 

 inutes till I have to go up to 19th or Walmart and open up the door. It’s 

  beautiful day out here today in Philadelphia. The Washington Post states in this article  We 


knew who Trump was but elected him anyway. We can’t impeach

 him for that. I want to target and use the last two different hard to get breakfast. I’m 

 urethe check will clear by tomorrow. My plan

 is to go to yoga tomorrow but hope it goes OK

No comments: