Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday, June 21: A Sleepy Beginning of Summer

Well after a very heavy sleep, I got up and had trouble getting up. I didn’t

 get to work till about 9:20 AM today. I was told by the weather it was supposed  to be a clear day today but it look like every other day this week with the humidity 

 nd the rain and clouds looming. Went to work and I counted my  ell phone o’clock 9:20 AM. 
 that’s why I was late I said I was sleepy. Anyhow 

  start working on my alerts and then was told I need to do some overpayment so I cranked out the overpayment and answer the “Rushmore” responses 
 ecause I didn’t do my car for years on correctly. I decided I go back even though I went this morning and got myself some piece of   Tastycake cinnamon cupcakes. 

They are always my favorite. The weather proved markedly since this morning. As of 3:30 PM it was beautiful outside. Warm but very low humidity. I think I might go 
downtown and sip coffee and just chill out like a villain who’s not in love. Ha! I have to night sweet Breaking, I went back to work a little bit more refreshed! I did my alerts and felt like I got some stuff done. However at the same time, the next time they have a DAP opening, I will apply for that job! This way,when I go on vacation I won’t end up spending 3 weeks getting 

 aught up for every week of vacation I take. It’s really tiring just 

 efore a vacation and just after a vacation. I suppose it always has but now my 

 tolerance for it is getting weaker for sure. I decided after work that 

  would go downtown and possibly do some shopping at CVS and get a few things to fill up my cupboard. I ended 

 p going to Starbucks and just sitting there for a while and enjoying my time

 just sitting in blogging etc. I did some people watching is well. I enjoyed

 myself. I then eventually walked up to the CVS at 19th and

 Chestnut. That’s open 24 hours. I didn’t realize but the Starbucks down there stays
 open till 10 because I left there around 9:30. Next I had to go to West Philadelphia and walk these 2 mini pins. I walked him for a little while  now. Now 

 he woman wants me to put them in their crate because they poop too much.  Well, I am tempted to try to coax him into the green but I couldn’t do it. I will have to call

 the young lady and ask her what she does to get them in the crate. After a

 walk them, I got home and talk to Wes for about 2 1/2 hours till the 

 ee hours of the night 

No comments: