Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday, June 20: Yoga, Humidity, Working, and Stuff

I got up this morning in time after a pretty good night sleep. It was better than 

 onday night into Tuesday. He was threatening rain the whole time I was going to yoga but I didn’t get caught in it very very fortunately. As I 

 as going to class, it started pouring. It was very humid in the room 

 nd I had struggles at the end of the 
 tanding poses but I made it. I took my time drink a lot of water and took 
nice shower. I felt a lot better. I bought five packets of the electrolyte powder

 that’s orange flavored. Well I had the watermelon flavor and it was pretty good. And then bought some drinks and a discounted granola bars. I was able to do that because my 

 iece still hadn’t cashed the $50 check yet. And I’m sure it will clear tonight
along with my payroll check so that was a relief. I got to work and lo and behold there is 

 obody in the see me yet. Turned out that three people came in and that
was about it. Did you get a number phone calls with postponement etc. Able to work on some of my alerts today which was good.  As the day progressed

 I got more tired and more tired. I ate my leftover turkey wraps from the  sunrise party last night. They were OK. Next I took a nap in the break room on top of the Bible 

 hat sits there. And around 5:10 PM I left the office and decided I would 

 o home then rather than try to make it to Fairmount. I was really tired. I

 came home saw Pat and Lisa and told him I needed some sleep. I did crash really 

 ard got up talk to them for a little while. I talked to Larry on the phone 

 bout next week’s drive to Florida. I don’t know what it’s been but I 

 aven’t felt like calling anybody or socializing that much kind of weird but it almost 

 eels kind of normal in a sense. Are you and groan when Pat comes

 over and he hasn’t done anything to me at all. I just get moved around and be by myself lately.

No comments: