Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday, June 18: Humid Yoga Class, Working, and Helping a Friend Move Stuff

 I managed to get up and get them are you in class two minutes before it started and I saw friend there 

 ho had introduced me to the class. She’s back from her surgery and  that was good to see year. Then afterwords I was really tired because I didn’t 

 leep all that much and it was extremely humid in a bit in the studio. I just want to go straight

 home and grab a quick nap. I felt that was needed. I then had a hard time

 getting up and showed up late to work. I had a bunch people schedule but only 

 bout one or two came in. Meanwhile, a whole bunch of new alert streams

 and on top of the 12 became on Friday. So I stopped working on my sanction report and worked on 

 y alerts. I have about five left on my sanction report and I have about 20 alerts. I 

 as pretty damn tired but I kept it moving. I’m really glad I kept it moving

 because I did get some stuff done at work. After work, I’d blow off going to the Paramount meeting because I’m helping Larry 
move stuff around the house. Thanks He was having a 

 ifficult time because particular friend wasn’t able to make it becauseshe was stuck with absolutely no money! It   reminded me of my clients and her car fare. I was 

 eally tired. Fortunately when I got the Larry’s I was able to crash for 15 minutes. That

 really helped me out in a big old way. Well I was over at Larry didn’t lock 

 oved around well I was over at Larry’s 
 robably didn’t lock moved around stop and get ready for tomorrow’s moving. I came home and I crash by 9:30 PM I’m thinking maybe I’ll go to yoga tomorrow morning.

No comments: