Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday, June 19: More Sleep and Moving Larry

I set my alarm for 5 AM thinking maybe I will try to do yoga class today. I need more sleep to try 

 o get myself rested. I hung out with Pat and he talked about his favorite topic again today. Anyway I got to work a little bit late but my 
supervisor had a meeting all morning. I want to head and started working 

 n my alerts because whole bunch of them have come in recently this week. I just plugged away all day and it wasn’t a bad day. The phone rang a little more than I like but I took care 

 f business today. Tomorrow I know I have a lot of people coming because most of 

 hem are when I call reschedules. I ate my usual lunch and we had a short unit meeting 

 nd it was OK. I have to start working on over payments soon since that’s the only thing she evaluates is whether we 

 read a narrative about Car Parent at the overpayment. Nothing else seems to matter particularly. Anyhow

 I left work at 5:20 to finish up this one case and Larry called and wanted me over  right away to do stuff before Pat comes over around 7 PM. In the meantime I’m 

trying to give my key for the meeting at 19 and Walmart. It’s been more difficult than it really Hass to 

 be because my whole evenings are filled up moving my friend.  I’m sure she doesn’t want me coming to her house so I’m still trying to work that out as we 
 speak at 5:46 PM. Also, I’ve got this movie and I don’t so that’s all I do work eat sleep and move and try to get a few things done. Oh I do yoga too I’d like to be 

 ble to do it at least 3 days a week I’ve been able to get there yet. Anyhow   
 rabbed a coffee on the way to Larry‘s. Lisa was there. We ended up moving stuff while Larry is a little bit stressed out. Moving doesn’t indeed suck. Anyhow 

we packed all the stuff that was going to the thrift shop and went  in Pats car and drove to the AIDS Thrift. After we got all that done I was able to make the sunrise anniversary meeting. It was nice

 to be there. The speaker was excellent. Everybody knows him and I got reacquainted people I’ve talked to in a while.

No comments: