Saturday, June 22, 2019

Saturday, June 22: Summer Sun

Well after staying up very late talking to my good friend till little after 3 AM. I 

 ctually watched a little bit of the 1993 Phillies playing the Atlanta Braves in the playoffs. It felt like yesterday once more. I think the Carpenters said that first. Anyhow, 

  got up took a shower and I feel pretty good actually for a lack of sleep. I forged ahead and head to Fairmount and got there about eight minutes late at 10:08 AM. It was lightly 
attended but the head guy who lead the

 meeting was very funny. He encouraged people to share in his own special way.. It was very casual and not a lot of the cool kid showed up. Anyhow after that,

 I left my backpack in the room but fortunately found somebody read a key so I do have my battery charger.Anyhow, The nice thing about catching 49+ is that I can 

 hill out in the outdoor table while waiting for the bus. It worked out pretty nice way I must say. Well I hung out the coffee shop got the 49 bus and then waited for the trailing caught any trolley that 

 could show up to the infamous sinkhole on Baltimore Avenue. So I 

 aught the 13 trolley got off at Chester Avenue. There I Saul guys 

 elling books and I bought a couple knickknacks for six bucks. The good time

 tour of West Philly. It kind of brings me back yet move forward at the same time

. Things look pretty driving around here these days. I’m sure his  house will end up

  selling for about $300,000 or more. I took care of the dog and they left a holy mess and I had 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmgmrGNyrqEo spend a half hour cleaning the place. And then walked him and I had no trouble 
 etting up the courage to show him in the crate because they will be in my ass. I didn’t realize I pulled a muscle in 
my back. I managed to go to Spruce Street 42 bus 

 ecause there are about 3 of them back to back I then walk the rest of the way 

 o the CVS got a couple things including milk. I didn’t pick up the laundry and

 decided I would pay Uber to drive me to 40th and then just take the bags

 with me from the train station in Melbourne home so that’s what I did. I just thought

 I need to bed for a while and ended up staying home till about 9 o’clock. 

 ey Penn got my ass going and headed out to finish walking the dogs. I ended 


 talking to Wes for a very long time.

No comments: