Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Tuesday, June 4: First Day Back to Yoga Hungry then Tired

Well remembered to get myself out of bed around 5:00 AM and went to my yoga class. The sun was out which 
makes it a little bit easier but I can definitely feel it that I’ve been up I felt pretty good after class considering. I was asked your staff but other than that it wasn’

t nearly as bad as that Tuesday two weeks ago when I’ve stopped going. 

 here’s a whole new set of people I’ve never seen before. So I 

 uppose there is some turnover.. i’m having a lot of trouble trying to publish yesterday’s blog posting. It just doesn’t wanna publish. Work is going OK I’m getting lunch now at 

 2:27 PM. Well I saw for five people today and I completed most of my alerts. I did my alerts and now 

 ’ve been put on notice that I’ve got to write up some sanctions tomorrow for sure. I thought all right but I 

 tarted getting tired around 3 o’clock. Then right after that I got really really hungry.

I thought about going to Fairmount but I didn’t hear from Wes 

  love my boo the ass I’m so I’m gonna go home and chill down and then probably take a nap. Well I ate and ate. 

  then totally was tired and crashed hard. I did not go to the meeting and I slept in. I was so 

hungry and tired at the same time it was mine blowing. 

 he nap I took was so intense. I thought about going to yoga tomorrow but I’m 

 onna stick to my Tuesday& Thursday for now. Meanwhile out in the real world for people don’t behave like I do Trump is over in Great Britain. Some

 politicians want him to be seen around them and others like prince you know the dude who married Megan and Berkow don’t want to be seen around him there are protests etc. and he reiterated his rep for Paris on Mexico 

No comments: