Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sunday, June 16: ☕️ in Fairmount, A Pick-up and Talking Florida Drive

Well I was awaken by Pat this morning wanting to know if I can 

 hare coffee with him. I had his coffee and we talked about something that’s bothering him. He offered to give me a ride to 40th St. early. 

 urns out we didn’t really leave that much earlier but I got time to shower  & take a shave. I’m feeling like I just exist right now that’s about it. That’s how I felt

 when I got to the meeting. Wasn’t able to see Wes cause he’s babysitting Jennifer‘s 

 id. I didn’t talk to Larry about Florida and topping I’m picking up

 from him. We’re planning to leave Thursday the 27th in the early a.m. and come back Sunday night or Monday morning. We went back-and-forth on that flight

 stuff. It’s now 1149 and 25 when I buy another coffee or just skip it and keep trucking.  

Well I’m leaving now and someone is  elling ads and that’s a good thing for 

 merica to go out this. Human connection is vital for a decent life. Sometimes connecting 

 ith someone or attempting to is very expensive no one wants to be 
 ith a broke ass man  nyway I’m gonna try not to indulge in that negativity but  it’s floating out there in the bay. It’s like a dream policeman floating in the bay. 

 ell I skip the indulgence of the coffee. I decided I would walk towards

 Ridge Avenue and take care of my errands that I’m doing for my buddy.  That went 

 moothly nothings free. Anyway, I decided I’d walk to the bridge because that’s just how I’m feeling today. Started getting a little shower so I sat under
a tree for a little while was sort of snoozing but not completely.I then went up the Ben Franklin and shot some videos and took some photographs. You do get 

 ome nice views there for sure. I also get a few that’s not so nice when  

 face down towards the water in the tracks. Anyhow it was pretty quiet on the pathway. 

 ot to Penny hi happy loving couples and not too many cyclists zipping through.

 The sun really started coming out as I was leaving. It got pretty warm. I then decided to go 

 owards fifth Street or fourth Street and go to CVS get a couple drinks and

 then catch the EL back home. Well I did get back home and meet my Indian 
surprise. Pat came over and I shared some of my Indian surprise with him. I then went ahead and took a much-needed nap. After

 the nap I thought about the old days actually I don’t know what I  did exactly but I didn’t go to I want to 

 tay home. I’m pretty sure I did so I am a little bit late. It ended up being an OK day I suppose. Still trying to get my motivation

No comments: