Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tuesday June 11: Yoga, CVS and Work

Well I got myself up to go to yoga and it was a good class. I have course 

 onald on the triangle and the bend to the knee pose but the rest of it was OK. I  was almost late because I just couldn’t get myself out of the house. Want to 

 o to work I just worked away and it’s all about two or three people. It wasn’t too bad. I appointment at 4:15 PM with the doctor. He likes Trump. So excuse 

 he tariff stuff. Now imagine if Obama… It was nice to leave work early. I did catch a 

 nooze while waiting for the doctor. I got my script at the CVS and

 it was nice to get three month supply upfront rather and wait forever

 for the the other neighbor pharmacy to get direct to gather. After I got my 

 cripts, I went to Fairmount but I didn’t do the Tuesday night doubleheader. I went to the 6:15 PM meeting. It was pretty good. Wes was probably with Emily seeing a 

movie you know the highbrow stuff. People are kind 

 f predictable that way. Went to the meeting

 I didn’t socialize much I just went straight to the CVS and got a few 

 juices and chips. I then headed home to make some dinner. A friend of mine send me a video

 of John Stewart forcefully calling for Congress to pass and fund the 9/11 bill 

 o cover the first responders for their ongoing medical expenses. It will pass the House of representatives. The Senate the Senate is uncertain because of Senate majority 

 eader Mitch McConnell is an asshole. I went to the CVS at 19th & Chestnut

 Street and picked up my scripts. Of course, I did pick up a juice and a thing of kettle 

 chips for the trip home back on the EL.

No comments: