Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Tuesday, October 1: It’s Fall. Work, Rest Choir


Hey kids! It is now truly fall outside. The last week really saw the change of seasons. Maybe it was 10 days it started, but we’re fully in fall transitioning with hurricanes

 coming up clouds over the skies and pumpkins on sidewalks. Of course we have an electiont  

About a month away. It falls on my birthday when I turn 63 years old. Anyhow, I got the Mike’s. I went to a check cashing place so I could do his laundry. There was so many people

 coming in to put to spend money on lottery tickets I saw a guy with a bunch of hundred dollar bills he was counting out. I don’t know what was going on, but it was weird 

seeing it check cashing place. I also saw a Cadillac with funky 
wheels and low ridingon broad and South Street that was pretty funny. It’s now 11:14 PM. Gonna do laundry go out for a walk with 

Mike. This guy on TikTok talked about how powerful hurricane Helene was in wiped out the 

roads, in western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee. He

 also said that hurricanes aren’t supposed to be that powerful over the Midwest. He also 

mentioned that this is just the beginning of this since oceans are 
like much warmer. Anyhow, Mary suggested we just take a day off and take a nap 

before going to choir. I usually would just soldier ahead and do yoga, but after a digestive

 event, my energy level was lowered even though it was healthy for me to do what I did so yes going

 straight over her place taking a nice napmaybe even grabbing a quick Samosa before going

 to choir so I’m not starving because I’m pretty hungry and tired at the 

same time it’s now 4:04 PM and I’m about to hit Rittenhouse Square. Well, it’s 412 time 

for a nap and then get a bite to eat and go to choir. Well, that

 nap was a perfect idea. I was so drained and I just felt great. The blob out sleep for almost 2 hours. That digestive event, I can still feel it. But the fact that I was able to 

get some real sleep without my nasal cavity interrupting. It was. pretty damn good anyhow, it’s now 6:50 PM. I am walking down Spruce Street. I am at the intersection of 17th St. just rolling 

along. Well, I went to choir and the Philadelphia Ln. gay lesbian Dept came over and spoke to us a little

 bit and we had some announcements and then we started singing

 a couple new songs. I went to the store and got myself a Gatorade, bag of chips and two bananas to hold me over. I think  that 

helped I was pretty hungry and my body started settling down. It was again really good that I took a break now we’re on break 
and the debate between JD Vance and Tim Walz is going to be starting at 9 PM tonight. It is now 904. I’ll be getting periodic text messages all the way through from Wes and some of his friends. Debate was not that eventful except for JD Vance got back, checked in angry about it. He started lying again as usual. I left choir and went straight home. I then cooked up a bunch of pasta, and that was the end of my day


No comments: