Monday, November 07, 2022

Monday, November 7: Last Warm Day!

I got up this morning after a bit of a fit for sleep. That generally 

happens when I sleep really well the night before. Time really went by 

quickly and next thing you know what I had to catch the train which


, of course left two minutes late at 8:32 AM. They were having equipment problems, 


but I think they do that every morning. That’s what I sought on Twitter. 

Speaking of Twitter that’s becoming a dumpster fire. I’ll kinds of news

 son that. Anyhow, I got here about a minute late and it’s a beautiful day. 

I swear it’s about 70° already and it’s 9:42 AM in November 2022.

 Mike and I took a walk and I’m gonna fix the bed and do other stuff. 

He has a doctors appointment tomorrow and might make me go past 3 o’clock 

so not sure about yoga at 4pm. Well, I did some really good work here. 

They managed to figure out the bed with some help from Lynne and then 

cleared out some stuff so will continue. 
The state is made its second email and so far it’s wait for an application to come and then when all the applications are in then they’ll hire people so I don’t know what I’m gonna do about that. I took

 a little nap after eating leftover Indian dinner. Anyhow, after the nap I got up hung out with Mike for Van another 20 minutes and then I headed out to my yoga 

class which started at 4 o’clock. That was a nice little 15 minute walk. After I took

 a 15 minute walk I went to class and I was signed in already


 Die I tried to sign in on my phone in last minute. Plaster is very humid and 


hot. Not quite as bad as yesterday but it was a 75 minute class. I was one of the last people 

out but that was OK cause I gotta take it to showers and got some water . Then I got out of class and talked 

on the phone while I was going to the store to get some chips for the anniversary party. There’s 

a whole bunch of people standing in line play the lotto, which has gazillion dollars to win. Fortunately made the food and the lottery line separate. The party was good. The pizza not so much. We had 34 people up there which is triple the normal amount that we’ve been getting in this. Right after the worst of the Covid pandemic. I skipped getting my Scripps cause I just wanted to get home. I was pretty tired. It was a good day. It was nice to enjoy the warm weather in before it goes away.

No comments: