Tuesday, November 08, 2022

Tuesday, November 8: Erection Day 2022: Fascism??


Look up this morning and I was pretty tired. I also my yoga clothes together ate breakfast. I left the house a minute late and the train actually showed up 
precisely at 7:30 and I missed it by 20 seconds. They don’t hold doors open very long in Melbourne. They open them they close them. Fortunately the next one shut up on 
time even though the announcement said that they had equipment 

issues that we’re going to make the trains up to 10 minutes

 late. I was very fortunate I managed to get here on time because I just 

walked fast. Much cooler today it’s more seasonable. It’s nice out. I looked up Mike’s old landlord 

and he’s a very successful retired real estate tycoon. He’s writing books now 
about his experience as a landlord. Yeah he’s one of these guys

 that switched wives and stuff. Do you know going for the younger women money does easy to get women apparently

 and how it’s 10 of 7 AM we’re about to go for daily constitutional walk. Well we went out 

for a walk and it’s much chillier but it’s sunny and beautiful outside. We saw a voting truck with jazzy music which was cool. You know they can’t
count the mail in ballots  until after 8 o’clock tonight so Republicans 

look like they’re winning everything and then we’ll see fraud when they

 have the “dumps” later on it’s gonna be a hot mess all week 

with the Internet exploding in the news people projecting and squealing. So we hung out with the superintendent or 

maintenance man of the building and we hung out outside. I got

 pretty cold just sitting there in the shade. We eventually went in for about 10 minutes before we had to be outside 15 minutes

 before the pick up time. The guy was a bit bossy and was listening to 

gospel music on his minivan as we drove towards the doctors office.

 When we made it and left the grumpy dude and went to the hospital. We got there about 45 minutes early. I waited 

around for a while and I got hungry so I went out and got some 

lunch and they’re getting two little slices at 7-Eleven because there wasn’t much to choose from out here at Ethan Locust. Well it’s now 

2:03 PM Mike’s gonna call Z call the transit driver to pick us up. They are a very grumpy bunch of people. Hopefully they won’t make us wait here outside for 40 minutes or some crazy shit. 

Already looks like it’s starting to set believe it or not. We decided 

that we would forgo Uber or the waiting thing and just catch a bus from 8th 

and Walnut to broaden one and then wait for any of the buses to go down Walnut 

Street. One of the buses the dash bus flew right by us. It’s now 2:40 PM 

got the 4 bus, and it got here before 3 o’clock, which was my only goal. His procedure 

didn’t take forever,  which was good for him and for me. Meanwhile, 

another nonpolitical news, hurricane Nichole is heading towards east coast of Florida and it supposed to start sneaking up Wednesday night into Thursday. Right now it’s listed as a 

category one storm. I went to my 4 o’clock yoga class it wasn’t nearly as humid as it was yesterday and the day before. I think after 8 PM I’m gonna go on the Internet blackout I 

just can’t take the suspense. Plus it’ll show the Republicans winning 

because more Republicans vote in person and more Democrats mail in votes. Philadelphia is going to be extra slow because Republicans assisted upon this procedure that was used in 2020 be used again.  Then they can say there’s a bunch of dumps if they manage to lose. Just like Trump in 2020. 

No comments: