Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday, November 21: 🥶 Coldest Day Yet.

Well, the alarm came off and it was quite the rude experience having the clock go off. Actually,
I woke up for a second thinking. I forgot to set my alarm and I basically got up within 10 minutes of the alarm course. I wanted that extra 10 minutes and went back to sleep. I did get
 up have breakfast And put in my water bottle in my bag. I already packed my yoga gear last night. I then saw the 725 train leave



 but then the 730 train showed up at 7:40 AM and I was late again. I need to get 

time for the 725 train I just can’t anymore! Anyhow I got to Mike’s did a little sweeping 

did a little bit of dishes and put in his laundry. Rest of the time I watch a little bit

 of tick-tock, YouTube, etc. , it’s now 1:24 PM. I’m going to the 

Rite Aid at 17th and Chestnut. I wish I could find super coffee because I could 

really use one now. The only problem is you have to go to Fairmount 

where they sell super coffee at multiple locations just bizarre. I can’t get it at the CVS 

pharmacy at 15th and Spruce . I went to the supercoffee website to try to find this out. Anyhow, 

it’s still cold, but not as bitter. I got to the pharmacy and low and friggin. Behold

 the pharmacy is closed until 2 o’clock. after I waited 20 minutes for 

that, I realize that I went up there to get my stuff and the guy said I 

have to wait another half hour because the one script for the colonoscopy is just arrived even though 

it’s 2 o’clock and they called it in in the morning so I’m confused so I have

 to sit here and vegetate like a good vegetable would it’s now 2:16 PM I 

gotta wait till 2:30 PM. Well, I finally got the prescriptions after waiting



 around the Rite Aid so I walked in the cold and took out the laundry and then I mellowed 



out and signed out. Next stop is a yoga class. Well, today I wasn’t at my best

 that’s for sure I had no balance. My balance is worse than usual 

and I was kind of shaky. I don’t know if it was the fig newtons or the coffee or maybe was just one of those 

days. Anyway, I exited the building around 5:44 PM, saw the 

yoga teacher’s mom and headed off to Rite Aid to get something to drink before 



 my class. I thought about getting ☕️ but I’m thirsty. There was a mass shooting In Colorado Springs. 5 people died. It was at a game lesbian nightclub, and it’s definitely being charged as a hate crime  Have to get my Scripps at CVS. I have a few more days so I’m gonna try to decide whether to do it today or maybe wait till Wednesday night I don’t know it’s pretty goddamn cold outside and I like to get home. well, what happened was I tried to get on the plant training and the doors decided to close on me and after that I said I’m getting my Scripps later I couldn’t take it. I think I’ll do it tomorrow.

No comments: