Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday, November 25: Working the Day After Thanksgiving🙃

Good day Philadelphia and its surrounding ring suburbs. I woke up and 
did my thing. Fortunately I was ready with my backpack. I watched something about the British car in the street just made me really tired so I took a quick nap and then got up and got dressed. Pat stopped by

 Said that Saturday was doubtful because of a job. He had a little sarcasm thrown here in there and then I hopped on the EL. It showed up on time and it wasn’t crowded


 at all. And I remembered why because it’s the day after Thanksgiving. It is a ghost town here in Center City as I’m walking down 15th St. Going to Mike’s. I also looked up Pay it ForwardIt was a really corny ass movie with Kevin Spacey about it. Really nice little 12 year old kid teaching adults to be really nice. Helen Hunt, and Jon Bon Jovi are in it so freaking corny.‼️Entertainment Weekly's Lisa Schwarzbaum gave it a "D" grade, calling it "reprehensible" for using "shameless cliches of emotional and physical damage" 
and then "blackmailing audiences into joining the let's-be-nice 'movement'" in order to be transparent Oscar bait Anyway, I’m not really mood to work out. I’m just glad that it’s not 

freezing cold, and the light drizzle has stopped. When I got to Mikes, he was listening to a loud babbling podcast from some opinionated British fool named Karl Pilkington.  He is linked

 to Ricky Gervais. So anybody can do a podcast I thought about doing on that I can pop off and that’s just enough coffee to make me scary. I don’t did extensive
work on Mike’s place doing a lot of sweeping in spring. Meant to keep the mice away. It was quite a haul. I did wipe the floor with a little bit of bleach cleaner. It’s 



now 1215 and we’re going out for a walk. Today is Black Friday so that’s all they’re talking about. It’s pretty quiet here in the streets of sixteenths in pain. I tried to get a swifter, 

but all they had was the the wet jet which is double the price of the regular

 old $15-$17 brand. So I just got myself a juicies &chips cause that’s

 what I wanted to do while I was out. We then got back and I’m eat my lunch and

 talked about the old days. In fact we were watching shows about

 what used to be around in the 60s and 70s such as banana seats and 

Kmart. Today was a really nice day was probably the nicest day we’ve had in a while after the 

morning rain. Well, 3 o’clock rolled around I signed out and then hung out 

with Mike. I finally left around 330 to head to my 4 o’clock class. 

I saw these two dudes trying to bring something up at the window. I couldn’t 
really help them out, but it looks like they needed help. Well, anyhow, before o’clock class wasn’t a 90 minute well it was a 90 minute but it wasn’t full traditional 90 minute. It was the

 last class of the deck since it’s a holiday weekend. It
wasn’t too crowded and I did OK I did have a bit of chest pain and fortunately I want away but I was a little

 bit worried so I EASED up a little bit. It got better and I think it was probably a muscle strain. I think got changed and headed out to the busy seen in Center
 City to catch the 620 train from 17th and JFK but first to the Rite Aid 

to get a last minute juicy. Anyhow, train showed up on time and 



it’s definitely gotten much colder. I think tomorrow’s not gonna be a mils as today was.



1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

1. You got up and took a nap agsin, right?
2. There is no such thing as a little bit of chest pain. AND there is nothing, NO THING that you can eat, to address it.