Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday, November 28: Center City Mediation, and Yoga

I set my alarm this morning for 6:45 Siri 623 because I need it every

 bit of sleep I get. I did manage to get out of the house on time because I packed my yoga stuff earlier and it mixed up the water hydration powder. The trim is only

 about a minute late this morning, which is a nice change of pace. There are no equipment problems that I know of. It was warmer than I thought

 outside. So I’ll check off the thermometer shirt when I get to Mikes. Train wasn’t too crowded, but 
there was a homeless guy crashed right as I enter the train. I got to Mike’s exactly 8 o’clock and he was waiting for me to go to 1800 JFK via the 27 bus. The partly cloudy turned 

into fully cloudy, and by time we got to HR JFK, there is a spritzer the rain starting 

as predicted by my weather app. It’s a pretty nice building here. I’m gonna leave them up there and then I’m gonna head back home. I think I’ll just walk. 

Assuming the rain doesn’t rain hard. Well, the rain ended pretty quickly and I got home without any problem I ran into Limbo as I was throwing out trash and told the check to say. Found out that

 razor blades are being dropped in the drain. He’s going to come back and put a screen on it. DM 
medical was supposed to call me at 11 but they’re way behind so they’ll be 
calling later

 in the day. It’s still cloudy but the rain has stopped. I’m gonna eat lunch soon it’s 11:35 AM. Well I had my lunch and I need to remember to bring some frozen lunch for tomorrow cause I forgot to today. I then
 listened to a Beatles concert from 1966 in Germany, This was really cool because it was just before they stopped touring, and the film quality was very good. I read somewhere 

in the comment it was remastered for your benefit and mine. Next say listen to heat bulldog and shared it with Mike. Mike got back pretty quickly because 

his second hearing was at two and they dismissed him early so he got paid his full amount which was good. It’s now 341 and I’m marching 
towards my 4 o’clock yoga class  which is a 75 minute class by the way. Class wasn’t bad. I heard two people have been going through the class for years one guy since 2001 another 2007 or eight and they were swapping 

stories and one of them is going to the Costa Rica trip which is in mid January. I thought about going for a minute when I first retired and I had a 
bunch of money but I’ll go another time I suppose. I then got some drink at the Rite Aid and wobbled over to the Barnes & Noble

 where I notice Michell Obama has a new book and I read about the culture in the Apple store changing and 
the minimum wage there is $22 which is higher than the minimum $15 at Starbucks.  That’s a lot of work for 15 bucks an hour especially Starbucks dear God. It’s now 6:40 PM. Well, I went to the MONDAY 

Night Beginners meeting and that was pretty good. I got a real chill so I had to put on my thermal undershirt because my feet are cold. When I got home, I got some dinner and then quickly jump in the shower to warn myself up. It’s 10:30 PM and it’s time.

No comments: