Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday, November 20: Cold Day to Visit Mom

Today was a good day to sleep in, and to be indoors on a very frigid Sunday morning. I talked to a friend

 who gave me suggestions and we talked about my going to Harrisburg for a week when I start working for the state which is supposedly gonna start early December but of course they didn’t give me any definite 

dates. I have to make Arrangements for rental car train possible staying at a friends house in Harrisburg all that fun happy horse stuff. Then I have to tell Mike’s
agency 

that I have to resign temporarily so I don’t know what to make of all that crap. Anyhow, I’m doing my due diligence and visiting mom , but first I’m 

going to Ardmore. I like to sing and dance but I don’t like duck. I’m not


 much of a meat eater. Anyhow, it’s 1:34 PM and
we’re just getting ready to leave for the 

middle Village to see my mom. It’s now 2:29 PM. We just arrived at the

 river village. It’s still pretty cold, but it was a fairly smooth ride. We did kind

 of go to the wrong way for a minute. I’ll be hung out at my moms for 

about an hour and a half and meanwhile the Eagles game is blasting in the 

background for a while. Eagles really sucking in. There were

 losing 13 to 3 and they managed to pull out a win 17-16. Jalen hurts. Ran a touchdown for me at yards out at one minute and 20 seconds to win the game. we took our 

long walk half hour each way in the better golden ratchet to make it. Next we had some pumpkin curry soup with 
some lentils thrown in. It was very good. Watching Doc Martin right now. It’s a British series that we’re watching on Tubi, which is one of these streaming service. Is that a stupid commercials that pop up every so often. It’s now 930 going to head back home.

No comments: