Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Wednesday, November 2: A Sunny Work Day


This morning I got up without the alarm medic take care of business and I noticed that there was more weight than there was yesterday 



and looked at my clock and realized I set the alarm for 7:35 instead of 6:35 AM. So I didn’t have time to even grab  breakfast or coffee. I first ran out and realized 

I forgot my teeth run run back and get them and then ran out. I did shower 2 minutes late but I got here. The train ran better and it was half as crowded 

even though I took the same train practically. I got here and watched a video that was sent to me. Yes it’s a beautiful sunny day today. I watched highlights of the Phillies trashing 
of the Astros 7-0 and talk to Mike for a moment and then finalize arrangements for yoga and walking this evening. Next thing is I threw in a load of laundry and found myself kind of hungry 

so I’m going down to the CVS grab a bite to eat and see if I can get my booster shot before 2:45 PM with my new hours that is a problematic time that’s the problem. Boy, it’s so nice outside. I also got his maintenance

 man Limbo to ask about the dryer and he said the one close to the wall works better and I got his phone number just in case I need it. 
OK, did laundry in the downstairs in the washing machine and dryer work just fine. The dryer is 45 minutes so next time I can just put 

all the laundry in one dryer and it should be dry. Limbo told me that information 

Right now it’s 7 to 20 4 PM and I’m heading down to the CVS to register for my Covid. 


shot Hopefully get the Covid shot and get back to Mikes by 3 o’clock at the latest. And then


 I’m gonna go to yoga at four but I would like to squeeze 

in a nap if that is possible now that we have clean sheets. Anyhow, I did that and then I went down and got my booster shot. It wasn’t 

a real long process but one thing I know that this time is that the needle 
hurt noticeably worse than any of my other four shots 

that I got for Covid. Of course, I took a picture of my vaccine card for the next

 shot that comes around and then floated out of Mike’s place 

because he had an appointment at 3 o’clock so I listen to a little CNN little bit 

of Tik Tok and had something to drink. I also talked on the phone. I went to class and it was pretty 

warm. In fact, it was very more. I think the fact that it was a 75 minute class conceive me. I talked to Tina 

who works the front desk a lot she’s turning 42 on Friday and I turn 61 on 
Saturday. It was a fun conversation. I also looked at the restaurant right near the studio on Sansom Street called the oyster house and it was packed. The crowds were unbelievable 

and this is a Wednesday night. It doesn’t look like a sports bar that would have the Phillies game on it so that didn’t attract in there so it’s a big scene there. I then went home and quickly dumped

 my yoga clothes out of my backpack ate a little bit of my Gyro that it by my gate about a little less than half just so I’m not starving Wanna go to target 
or for the walk.  went home and quickly dumped my yoga clothes out of my backpack ate a little bit of my Gyro that it by my gate about a little less than half just so I’m not starving when I go to target or for the walk. I think I got some sunburn didn’t realize it  little warm but Yogi I don’t know. 

No comments: