Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday, November 14: Cold. Blogger Malfunction

Good day everybody. Today I woke up in Ardmore 

and got to Mike’s about a minute late. I got the Mikes threw out some garbage and then ate an early lunch and we took a walk as well. Anyhow, I struggled 

with trying to put pictures on my blog, but I couldn’t do it. I tried various work around,



 such as restarting, the computer deleting the blog and reinstalling it. The only thing it worked

 is when I completely deleted the blog and then put it back on. I can add one photo

 at a time while that rate, I would just drive me nuts. I couldn’t 

finish putting pictures in Saturday’s blog or Sunday’s blog postings at 

all. I finally did hear from the author of the blog who still alive.

 He said to wait a few hours to see if it works. Is now 1:20 PM I’m waiting at the doctors office with Mike .

 Well it’s 2:14 PM and apparently the manager fix the problem because I just got this blog posting on around 2:14 PM so I’m pleased
 with that. I’m really glad that there’s a way to get online help via email to the creator of this blog who lives in Romania, and has several apps on the on the Apple App Store. Looks like the Republicans will take over control

 of the house. The numbers are 219 Republicans to 216 Democrats.🤨😖 anyhow I finished class today my 4 o’clock yoga class it is. It went OK because it wasn’t 68° outside
 and humid. It was a lot colder today more seasonable I would dare say anyhow, after class I went to the coffee shop and I didn’t buy any coffee but I didn’t looked at a little TikTok and relaxed and had some drinks. 

No comments: