Friday, November 04, 2022

Friday, November 4: Busy w/ Work Yoga and Stuff


Today is Friday the end of the week and I got up right before the alarm. I had a dream that the Phillies lost overnight. I purposely didn’t


pay attention to the game and they did 3-2 to the Astros. It looks like their backs are
against the wall. They lost two games citizens Bank Park, which they hadn’t done all through 

the playoffs. I got out and it was SEPTA doing its thing they had a disable training front and fortunately they’re pretty good at removing disable transducer only waited for five minutes.

Anyhow  I got to City Hall and it was foggy as hell. Really foggy. Got to Mike’s about 2 to 3 minutes late and got into a really frenzy about like all the stuff I have to do. I guess the coffee got to me. It’s now 9:12 AM in the

 fog is really starting to clear up and we’re hanging out here at 16th and Lombard watching school kids 



take SEPTA to a field trip in doing people watching. It’s cooler and 95% humidity

The Eagles did manage to beat the Houston Texas 29-17. They really struggled 

against them. In fact it was tied 14-14 at the half but they did win it in there 

now eight and zero. People are saying the Eagles have an easy schedule. Well they did beat NFL team to 

somebody pointed out. Fly Eagles fly. It’s about 11 o’clock and

 nine just took a walk to Center City to go pick up some Scripps for Mike

 at the Rite Aid at 17th and Chestnut. They don’t answer the phone at the pharmacy and

found out why because they’re short staffed not sure why they don’t hire people 

when they’re shortstaffed but I guess it’s to make more money which

 is causing the inflation etc. etc.. I picked up the Scripps and on the way back got a little bit of vegetarian lunch at CVS. I hate that and then Mike and I took two buses and went to his 

doctors appointment. I read an email and that made me aware that I need to follow up with the cardiologist appointment. I made a year ago. And that said that I just called my regular

 doctor so I got an appointment for Thursday, January 12 at 3:45 PM that was the soonest appointment I can get. They said they would put me on the on call Lis to see if I could get earlier but 
it’s basically  to run all these tests, such as A-1C, cholesterol, and glucose. It’s now 1:45 PM and I’m just waiting for Mike to 


complete his appointment. Well Mike finally got out of the doctors office around 1:50 PM. There’s an hour and 20 minutes. We then waited for the 45 that showed up and right now it’s

 3:08 PM. I will be signing out late. I signed out around 3:16 PM and I started my five block walk down to 15th and Sansom from 15th and Lombard. There is a 4 o’clock class and I think I’ll just go. I didn’t prepare 
myself for that experience. I like the instructor and 5 o’clock class is gonna be way too packed for my comfort. I went to the class and it was fine because there was not that many people there and didn’t get ridiculously humid and hot. She didn’t make us hold a couple poses longer than normal. After that, I went to the Apple Store to  check on my battery
because the battery performance was lacking. They did a diagnosis
and it’s fine. The guy suggested do they not change charge the battery overnight but to power charge it before you go to bed so that’s what I’ll try to do. also,
he recommended turning off the phone just letting it sit for three minutes and turning it back on.

No comments: