Friday, November 18, 2022

Friday, November, 18: Work, Yoga & Fellowship in Jersey

I woke this morning very tired. I could’ve slept till least 930. I did 
finally get myself up and it’s a good thing. I set the alarm for 6:30 because I needed that time to get ready for breakfast and yeah and brush my teeth before catching the train to Mike’s

 place on Lombard. The train was four minutes late, so I was up for almost 4 minutes late to Mike’s Cording to the GPS app that I sign in with. Pat just told me I have to be awake at nine to help him hammer in the overhang 
in my door. We spent 3 to 4 days trying to find times we can beat at home at 

the same time. At least I don’t have to miss work to do that but I’ll get 


really to sleep in tomorrow like I really wanted to because I can’t sleep in on Sunday
because I have 

stuff to do.  I’m at Mikes now the heat feels really nice! Yes 🐰 anyhow

, we decided to go out for a walk and so far no crazy people called me a punk ass bitch so it’s a good day. The sun makes you feel a lot better and it’s 

not quite as windy as yesterday which is a good thing. Yes, House Republicans are going to spend the next two years investigating Hunter Biden and his laptop. It’s just gonna be a whole

 bunch of circus actions to try to damage Biden like they did Hillary in 2015 and 2016 with Benghazi hearings.
So it’s Benghazi part two that should.  be a FACE. It’s ridiculous. gonna be doing. It’s now 3:45 PM. The 
sun is beginning to set 

and I am going to my 4 o’clock yoga class. I first have to login then I’m considering going to a meeting in Haddon Township New Jersey via the Patco high-speed line. 

It all depends how I feel after class. I also talked to Wayne as well. Larry’s coming up next week. I’ll probably see him not till Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend


Meanwhile, the weather is very cold in Buffalo is getting married

 in 5 feet of snow. I finish the yoga class and with the cooler weather, I didn’t 

sweat nearly as much as I did when it’s really hot so I was able 



to get out of class quickly. Well, Merrick Garland finally appointed a special counsel to look into Trump’s 

wrongdoing. anyhow, I caught the Patco high-speed line. Fortunately, I got there 

early because the train showed up early. I then tried to use the ticket to leave and it 

wouldn’t let me so I had some woman help me get in by using her card. It was only about

 a 10 minute walk from the train station to the meeting area. It was a nice building and 

we had about 10 people at the meeting
 is very pleasant meeting. Some folks went to a diner. We decided to hit a Mexican restaurant. It was pretty good 
actually. I enjoyed

 my vegetarian burrito a lot, and then came home and prepared for another day.

No comments: