Thursday, November 10, 2022

Thursday, November 10: Midterm Fallout & A Mild Day


I’ve been going to bed past my bedtime. I did wake up and and hurried myself to get ready to go to Mike’s. Again I missed my 7:30 AM
train

 and just took the next one to go out. Fortunately, today SEPTA was on time and the next one showed up at 7:35 AM. Once I got to Mike’s He wasn’t there because he was at an early doctors

 appointment. So I swept the floor. After I did that had a bite to eat watch some YouTube videos and then Mike came home shortly there after. I did go out for a quick  Break and that was 

good and I think got really tired after I ate lunch and took a quick nap. After I took my quickie nap, I got up did map location online for the state, a new in 

it job and looked at the results of the midterms. Lol and Lauren Boebert looks like she’s gonna eat. Gotta win after looks like she lost and Senate race in Arizona Nevada and Georgia are up for 

grabs. Just like 2000 there’s gonna be a runoff in Georgia between Warnock and Herschel Walker.  it’s a really nice mild day out here I was told tomorrow is going to be gross outside.

 That kind of sucks. I gotta bring some food with me tomorrow when I go see Mike. I’m skipping yoga today because I don’t really have time between him my appointment and my meetings later on tonight. 

I went to my therapist and it was a pretty calm appointment. I think I was in a better place mentally today. And I ran into someone I know from AA who I haven’t seen in a few years. She seems to be doing

 pretty well she’s showing her pwork in New York City right now. It was nice

 to talk to her so I’m off to the CVS in and catch a bus stop to Fairmount to 
attend to meetings in back to back. Well, I did catch the bye-bye send add plenty of time so I got myself super coffee which they do sell in Fairmount‘s version 



of ampm minimart, which was taken over by 7-Eleven. The lady once told me it’s because it’s an affluent area. Anyway, both meetings were well attended, and I got something out of both of them. The room

 was cold, but I was prepared with my thermal undershirt. I’m gonna do a group activity before the meeting next week so I got on the mailing list. I then got home got some grub and worked on getting to bed earlier and preparing for Yoga for tomorrow. 

No comments: