Saturday, November 05, 2022

Saturday November 5: My 61st Birthday

Well today, I decided to be easy on myself and sleep in for the day. I 



skipped the Plastic club print making because I just was very very tired. I had somebody coming over at 1 o’clock to clean my place. So I took my time

 eating mixing it out I was on the phone and I then and she showed up. She’s, a very nice lady. She’s a battalion dissent whatever. She’s very nice if she brought all her cleaning stuff and did 
a very efficient job she took two hours and did all the rooms she found. I don’t know at least a dollars worth of change. Pat then came down and found a $10 bill 

in my laundry. I saw him for two seconds. I then just mellowed out until about 430. When I decided I needed a shower, took a quick shower and then took the Norristown high-speed line and decided to walk the rest of the way

 their peers a lot more efficient and I knew that dreams coming up. It’s very mild outside
. It’s amazing how mile just outside I’m a 
number on Ardmore and we’re having dinner at Indian restaurant at ambler Pennsylvania. The restaurant 

called Palace of Asia.  We had a quite a bit of food here is it very tasty I had a vegan meal and had a delicious large Samosa. The Philadelphia Union lost in its finals against the LA Galaxy and now the World Series 

about to start with the Phillies, one loss for an elimination. the waiters seem

 to be in a real hurry to get us going. Wasn’t very many peoples 

in large groups behind us and that’s it. It’s now 8 PM and we’re gonna 

be leaving very very soon. When we got going and we’re almost 

going to go towards Penn Medicine Valley Forge and then realized it then we 

stopped at the giant to pick up a cake. It’s still very nice and mild in outside even at 9:30 at night. Where the Phillies final score to run on Schwarber’s solo home run

 it’s 1-0 Phillies, 6th in inning. I finally shaved off the beard that I was growing. I was 

only growing 
it just for the sake of growing it. I knew I would end up shaving it off and I couldn’t wait any longer. It was just getting to itchy etc. I just couldn’t take it.. I got a birthday cake

. I was very impressed. We ate a slice each than gave the cake away to the folks watching the Phillies vs Astros World Series game 6

No comments: