Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Wednesday, November 9: Better Than Expected Election


I purposely went to bed without inquiring about the election results, and I was really scared of what could have been a disaster for the 

Democrats and Biden. They were talking about the Republicans taking over the house and senate quite easily as a “red wave.” to my pleasant surprise, the Democrats did better than anyone thought. They still may not control Congress but they 

have a better I hope with the Senate. A lot isstill up in the air Federman and Josh Shapiro both won, and Lauren Boebert might’ve lost you. It is now 6:31 PM. And the Georgia race between Herschel Walker and Reverend Warnock is 

going to run off next month. Warnock was ahead by a half a percent. Some of the usual suspects won such as DeSantis, Abbet, and Marco Rubio. They want pretty easily mom. While at Mike’s, 

I swept the floor did some dishes, and did laundry. We also took 
one walk in the morning. I wore my thermal undershirt because I’m not used to the cold and I found out that the

 cone I’m wearing the zipper doesn’t work. I replaced my coat temporarily

 to wash the other coat and hang it dry. I then went to my 4:00 PM yoga class which 



was fine I sweated my normal amount. I then wobbles over to the train and caught the Bryn Mawr Xpress. I caused 

that because I didn’t realize it wasn’t Xpress but I thought it anyway took the one06 pack Dartmoor 

where I proceeded to hit the Wawa and get some snacks and a super coffee. They sell super coffee. It’s the same vanilla latte I like but has a different cap which was odd. It’s 7:03 PM
Since 740 and I am with heat it up some Amy’s meals and some curry pumpkin soup that Lynne got at the Whole Foods order at Amazon. I like that 

soup I’ve had it before. I also bought a super coffee
 that is a different kind of cat but I’m enjoying that. So far things are pretty mellow here in the land of Ardmore. Anyhow, we’ll watch
 this British series about a guy named Doc Martin. We had dinner and watch two episodes. Next thing you know it was 11 o’clock. I took the train from SEPTA and then the market Frankford line was slow and I got on the wrong train and went back to 15th St. I got home very late good night.

No comments: