Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday, November 12: Last Warm Day

Well, this morning, I tried to sleep until 930 but my right shoulder
 was feeling uncomfortable, so I just got up at around 8:30 AM this morning. I got up for breakfast and relax for a little bit. I made a couple phone calls and I said I would get

 together with Wayneq oil. I watched more tick-tock videos about the election and its aftermath. It’s 
very very interesting. It’s hopeful that the Democrats
will keep the Senate. There’s a very slim chance you could actually keep the house. There’s also talked it in Pennsylvania the State House might go to 

the Democrats by one vote but that’s still up in the air. I went to lunch with Wayne a place called Juno It’s a not fancy but upscale is Mexican restaurant. I liked it it was the food was 

yummy but it certainly wasn’t cheap. A bowl of guacamole 

was 13 bucks for a chips that’s a probably a good reason why I don’t go out 

to eat very often he could get very very expensive. We drove me close to the yoga

 studio and let me off. There’s a huge crane in the middle of 15th St. near 

chess night so I got up there and just people watched in edited this blog and yesterday’s
 blog posting. It’s 336 I have to head to the studio very soon. Well I went to yoga class today and found that my lunch was definitely hindering liability that would stand the heat. It was very difficult. I had a very large lunch and it should’ve been two hours before hand instead of an hour and a half. I made it though. I next went to the Rite Aid got a couple of things and then came back home to unwind and relax. I like doing that. I then did some laundry play with my phone and did some dishes.

1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

The thing that is humorous is when you, “mellow out” after laying on your couch and such. In this one, you wake up and then, relax for a little while. I never can figure out how a person could be more relaxed than when sleeping.