Monday, November 14, 2022

Sunday, November 13: Mom’s 93rd Birthday

Well I got OK, right 930 I was pretty damn tired. Change 
my plans changed a whole bunch and I had to switch things around which was problematic for me. Fortunately, Wes texted me and said he was going to 

be picking me up. Thanks to Dave making contact with him and urging him to come up. He picked me up around 11:15 AM this morning and then we headed down. While I was on the car I was
 talking to my friend about her engagement. That was interesting to say the least. Well we got to my moms and it ended up that we went to the golf club that my brother is a member of Coldspring Dale country club I forget 
the name of it actually. Anyhow Weston I arrive before everyone else did and we didn’t start eating till about 1220, 12:30 PM. Meanwhile I was on Blogger trying to upload 

photos from yesterday‘s blog posting and for some reason none of the photos would upload. I continue trying to deal with it but I’m gonna have to concentrate

 later. Figure this out. This is happened before, anyway, the food was pretty good. I should’ve ordered a salad but I ordered wings near a lot of them. Ended up 

having a ton of leftovers. We took pictures folks exchange gifts and then I was fortunate. Wes was able to drive me straight to Ardmore
I was running late, but imagine how late I would’ve been if I had to get dropped off at a train on a Sunday  to Ardmore or a buck suit it been 300 times worse than late. Anyway, we had a misunderstanding


and we eventually resolve that ended up watching a series called doc Martin a British series about a guy who has Asperger‘s/autism spectrum and it’s pretty interesting. You know it’s very British and dry and it’s entertaining.  I still tried to upload photos couldn’t do it. I always get really frustrated with that but slows down my blogging big time. Anyway, I decided to crash in Ardmore. I saw that there was a train that left Ardmore at 7:15 PM

No comments: