Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Wednesday, November 23: Early Yoga, Mike @ Presby, and Main Line

Start my day by getting up at the crack of dawn at 5:30 AM to make a 6:30 AM class. 

That didn’t really give me time to do things like make breakfast and have coffee. so I grabbed a nutrition bar drank a little bit of water and got my ass going. I also had to pack in my yoga 

stuff because I didn’t do that last night. I was busy putting my laundry 

away. Anyhow, thankfully the train did shop on time because I had a little room to spare I to get to the class 

on time. I got there five minutes early at 6:25 AM. The yoga teacher

 said she starts about a couple minutes late because of the nature of 

people coming in a little bit late for a crack of dawn class. Class was difficult partly because it 

was early. My body was really stiff and it was a 90 minute class. 

I got my fake title of the posting from a woman at the class saying she 

wants her husband to put one of the hoodies under her Christmas tree so instead 

I said she can put him under the Christmas tree. Will be picked up by the driver 



to go to the Penn Presbyterian at 1:30 PM. I think and get the coffee I forgot 

to bring with me. I read in the Washington post via the Apple news app that I have 

that most of the Covid deaths now or from vaccinated people


. That’s because a lot of us have already gotten primary shots
. The sad 

news is only 10% of the people got the latest and greatest bivariant shot, which is really kind of scary,
considering the holidays, and that’s when people get sick and stuff. That happened last year When omicron first hit the shores. I got the COVID-19 in late July and they said that August was the peak month of omicron getting people sick. But the driver came here at 1:35 PM and we’re driving to a lot of traffic because it’s the day before Thanksgiving and

 everybody’s driving away America. It’s 2:47 PM. I just dropped Mike off at the hospital. I set my alarm for two hours and I’m gonna get my coffee that I left at home and grab something

 to eat cause I’m pretty hungry. The check-in went pretty smoothly. We had a little wheelchair

 thing that I was able to roll Michael into the right Saunders building

. It’s a really nice day out. I mean you couldn’t ask for a much better day outside. I think I’m going to eat that sandwich I bought yesterday what I was gonna have for dinner but now 

I have for lunch. But I got a call from Mike at they couldn’t do the procedure. So I came back to the hospital from 40th St. brothers going totake the train home so I could eat a late lunch but 





my lunch is going to be later than that, well, I didn’t eat till 4:45 PM. I had a Pepsi and the sandwich and then lo and behold. It was time to get up and leaveagain. I feel like I’ve 



been bouncing all over the place today between bus routes and train routes

 up and down and back-and-forth. Till 5:37 PM. I’m heading 

back to Mike’s to 
sign out and then I am catching the old,main line 

train/commuter train/train back to the main line. Anyhow, I left Mike’s house about five 

after six and barely made it to the train on time. I thought I had plenty of 

time to meander, but I made it was about a minute to spare. Thank God so 

I’m going to try to relax a little bit. I think I’ll talk to Larry about waiting for 

the train. Well he’s having dinner 🥘 so he will call later. I have to 

answer this call so he doesn’t have to worry about me. Well now it’s 7pm and 

I have arrived to my destination. I talked on the phone talk 

for a while. Could I have a late dinner since I ate lunch around 4:45 PM. I am

 watch TV show called doc Martin
 practice English Dr. goes to a small town. I tried out some of the Carlino’s lasagna, and it is very very good. I have a halftime coming to my brothers tomorrow at four for Thanksgiving. I told her about it and he like the idea.

No comments: