Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wednesday, November 16: Hump Day w/ Work & Yoga


I slept very well last night and that was really good. I just cover today that I really need to get up at 6:30 AM because I just can’t seem 

to get that 7:30 AM train. I actually forgot my teeth and had to go back and then the 735 train didn’t shop till 7:45 AM. That train 

was packed to the gills and drove very slowly. That was frustrating as crap. So I will be showing up over 10 minutes late this morning. 😖🤨 anyhow, I got them 
icing in 

a little bit of light housecleaning and Mike took a nap and I did a little work on this blog posting on yesterday’s blog posting. Today’s a little windier, but it’s milder


than yesterday and it’s mostly sunny outside with a few clouds. The big story is it Trump announced his candidacy for president last night. There are plenty of different reactions to that. 

Today I’m gonna go to 4 o’clock yoga and then go to Lynn’s. It’s 1130 and it’s 48° outside. Feels a little cooler than that because there is a nice DEF 10 to 15 mile
 an hour breeze. Mike and I took her first walk of the day. I think I’m gonna have an early lunch. That seems to work better especially for yoga class. After a 

walk, we hung out and I had some of my lunch and that was pretty good. I then took a walk to broad and federal to the south district welfare office to drop off the semi annual reporting 
form that he had to fill out and it was due tomorrow. I just thought it would be better to not wait 

till tomorrow And you just get it done so I took a walk myself because it would’ve

 taken us forever if we walk together to do this. It’s still sunny outside, 

but the wind does make it feel a little bit cooler. Oh well, I went to the office and I 

dropped it off. It was very quiet. It’s one of the newer welfare office

 so it’s clean and quiet which wasn’t the case when I was at the old Elmwood

 district. I then had the power of the of the Weepies, and I had to 

deal with that. I hopeful that ended. It’s not 3:42 PM and I’m just about to go to yoga class. Well, I went to 

class with my little digestive issue, and it seem to hold off for the entirety

 of the class. Thank God. It was also good that it wasn’t boiling hot. I was able to 

breathe pretty easily. It was a 75 minute class since I was able to call 

off quickly. I got out of class quicker than a lot of times so I’m going to 



 attempt to catch the express to Bryn Mawr which is now leaving at approximately 5:58 PM or 6 PM. Then

 I would catch a 105 bus in to Ardmore. The Thorndale train leaves at 6:25 

usually leaves at 6:20 but it’s running a little late as well. I just realize it’s the second day

 in a row that I took this expressed dream. Yesterday I took one and got me to 

Bryn Mawr around 5 o’clock. So I guess the Xpress runs twice during rush hour. It 

sounds 6:05 PM. I thought about calling saying I was going to be there early 

but between the train being a little late and especially the bus being 12 minutes 

late, I’m going to arrive at approximately 6:46 PM. So I’m not late
 at the time I said, I’d be there in Ardmore. It was official about an hour ago Republicans now control the US house. They just got 218.members. Well, we took a walk at some dinner and watch the British series doc Martin.

No comments: