Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thursday, November 24: Thanksgiving day, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I want everybody to have fun

 with your family and their melons as much as they can. I woke up and I got myself dressed and ready to go to my hot yoga class 
starts at 10:00 AM. There’s only two classes today so I’m taking the Commuter train, which will get me there just in the nick of time. this gave me more 

time to wake up at 8:15 AM. I’m hoping that it won’t be more than five 

minutes late because as of now it’s three minutes late, which will get 
me there at 9:54 AM. Another train actually did come on time. The trains, pretty crowded with people going to the Thanksgiving day parade people are bringing their babies in. It’s glorious
 for all of America. well, when I got off the train at JFK, I mean 



suburban station Thanksgiving day parade already was kicking in the high gear. I came out and there’s all kinds of people out there. well I went to this 

class and it was so packed today. It reminded me of Labor Day 2018 or 2019. Anyway, it wasn’t summertime



 so it was bearable. Several instructors for their taking the class as well.

 Anyhow, I’m catching the septa train to Ardmore. While I was 

walking, I was listening to MSNBC talking about the incoming house majority do we need sham investigations

 instead of investigating real shit like how do we fuck up the Covid response, 

how we fucked up on Afghanistan, etc. those are things that 

need to be tackle but they’re just gonna Hammer way and keep the base of salivated about Hunter Biden. Anyhow, I was watching YouTube/MSNBC and almost missed getting off the train in Ardmore boy that would’ve been
 a real cluster fuck. But I get off in time and it’s now 1:21 PM and I’m back on the mainline. we’re life is fine people come back from 

the Thanksgiving day parade like good boys and girls. Anyhow, I think of Walker’s next song, agenda and talking and then bringing Dr the car Lena’s lasagna  to David & Debbie’s by 4 PM. 

Well I got there about a half hour late and got there just a timer for the start it all eating dinner. Had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with homemade food lasagna was appreciated. After dinner. we had apples scramble with vanilla ice cream as dessert. The Dallas Cowboys are playing the Giants and the score 

is 13 to 7 Giants. I thought I’d be able to leave but everyone wanted to watch the Jonas brothers. An old boy band it now they’re 30s and
 have kids and 
they’re exactly what you think they sound like kind of high-pitched slick. Well, I just tracked myself with my phone instead 
of listening to the stupid Jonas brothers. Eventually after all that Dave 

and I took mom home and her in Dave’s car and I left the leftovers that Dave

 gave me in Dave’s car. I should’ve put it in my lap. That’s what I should’ve done. And then arrived at the Ardmore house around 7:25 PM.  Anyhow, after that, we watched a doc Martin, his British show on BBC America, on Tubi. 
I had a little bit to eat and then caught the ye old art train from 

Ardmore station to 30th St., then proceeded from there to take the EL got home 

around midnight. Believe it or not I was still hungry and ate one of those packets I bought of Indian food is delicious.

1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Mark. I hope your train is on time! Enjoy yoga with that large melon up there above and between your shoulders. Wow I just realized that managing it through lots of yoga and walking must be like carrying extra weight.