Friday, June 11, 2021

Thursday June 10th: Work, A Ride to Petsmart

After a  ecent night of sleep, I woke up and got myself ready to go to work.. it 

 as a quiet day at work. I did however get the MA support thing back. There was a survey that came out about
whether people wanted to telework and asked a few questions  bout 

 hat options you worked out etc. For me it’s a little bit different than the average. It’s only me and one other person 
that work on the 

 ame unit. The other guy in our unit is not considering I am CW. I’m not sure what his seniority is. Pat and I were getting ready to take 

a walk with the dogs but we got to the Schuylkill and the traffic is backed up way back so we took a detour and went to the Petsmart on Washington Avenue and then came right back home where I finished my 
lunch. A couple of pandemic related stories. First of all Jeffrey Toobin showed up on CNN for the first TV parents and to get caught masturbating last October on zoom. He was

 very open and frank about what he did. It sounded like a real apology. Next Stephen Colbert has been
doing it’s a bit cold quarantine while. This was his last quarantine while since he goes in front of his audience starting next Monday the 
14th. There’s also a conspiracy theory that the vaccines have magnetic properties and spoon stick peoples heads. Unbelievable. That’s the world we live in right now.

No comments: