Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Monday, June 28: A Weird Day and Change

Well, I stayed up too late to get on a Sunday night. It seems to be 

  habit I’ve managed to fall into. You know like falling into the gap the store that is. 

 nyway I worked and my supervisor came back. We had a unit meeting


 and it looks like I’ll be able to stay home and commute continue teleworking
 for the foreseeable future. That sounds really great. I just don’t trust them though 

 ecause they’re been known to change their minds and do stupid shit. But I’m pleased with the results. I 
 talked to Wes today and it was a very interesting conversation. I’m not sure he’ll be 


able to come down to the shore so now I got a look for possible car rental
the best I could do with some huge cargo van that you would use for Amazon. Because the cars are not available and that was the cheapest price. Oh god here comes the drama.



No comments: