Thursday, June 03, 2021

Thursday, June 3: Back to Work Under Cloudy Skies


I woke up in suburban Ardmore. I think I slept pretty well but I knew I was going to be tired very very soon. I caught the 105 bus backunder very 

 loudy skies. I felt like home with all the clouds. I experienced nonstop sunshine except for a couple moments when 
were a few clouds came over and then left. I went back to work and I was not really with the program. So I slid through the 130 some emails that I had from work. My supervisors

 said I should’ve discussed what needed to be done etc. she was OK with
 me though she wasn’t mad so to speak. I do have work support list I haven’t even 

 started yet so I got to do that. I’m just trying to get caught up on emails post 
 haste. Pat served up a nice launch of rice and vegetables. I then crashed at 5:30 PM for about an hour. I ate some pasta. I did not make a  smoothie today I just 

 idn’t have the energy or the time seemingly. I failed to mention that an Amazon order was waiting for me  at the front steps when he came home just before 9 AM. It was filled with all my goodies such as yogurt  bananas  strawberries and yogurts etc. it is now 10 PM and I’m gonna get a con phone call real soon. I just wasn’t in the mood to do my work like a clown like oh you’re normally would. I did find time to quickly write this blog up

No comments: