Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Tuesday, June 22: Work & Retirement

Well after a much better and longer sleep, I woke up still pretty drowsy 
but more ready to get something done today. Today I’m was determined to send that email to the financial wizard that Larry gave me. I had blown it off for over 
month. And I was being reminded to do it. I guess I needed that kick in the pants to start moving it. I first got rid of a couple of reverse referrals that I had 
 to get done and then started with looking at my retirement stuff. That would include my pension, deferred compensation, and last of Social Security. I’m not ready to get Social Security for another 2 to 5 years 

 probably 5 years. I talk to the woman from Deferred Compensation. Empower Retirement was extremely helpful. I was even an able to 
cancel my July appointment I had scheduled 

 ecause we had talked for so long and she had sent me an email with some forms. I save those forms to the 
computer under my private folder to be used probably in October/November of this year this is assuming I decide to pull the trigger. I’ve 
been getting a little gun shy about doing it because once I make a decision is final.  I don’t want to be in a position where I want to change 
 my mind when it’s too late. “Well I don’t
feel I should have retired, can I go back to work?“ I would really feel like a fool then. The day went pretty fast because I was really concentrating on trying to get as much  info as I possibly 

 ould email it to this man. I didn’t do much else all day. I need to get some stuff for my shakes because I didn’t have any today or yesterday
 because I ran out of greens and I never 
 ot any. There was text messaging back-and-forth about relationships and what they mean and what they indicate and what growth means etc. I found a cool YouTube channel with a guy who talks about dumb decisions in pro football and other weird football games recent past.

No comments: