Friday, June 18, 2021

Friday, June 18: Juneteenth & Catholic Church goes after Biden


Hello everybody happy Juneteenth to everyone. Today the federal holiday went to affect a day after it was approved by Congress in unanimous Senate vote and a 

 verwhelming majority in the House. Only 14 asshole Republicans voted 


 against it. I was pretty sluggish all day. I did do some work on the 



 the EARN list. And a half of email ready by Monday. That felt good to get that done. I feel pretty sluggish all
morning. I  had a weird anxiety dream ride and get something done and I was trying to get it done but I forget what it was. Anyhow 
 got my trash but before the trash man showed
up. They tend to come early on Tuesday and later on Friday. I then decided to take the bus early to my dermatologist appointment. I took the 65 bus and got off a little bit past
where I wanted to 

 e. I ended up finding a piece of shade near Overbrook train station and finish up 

 esterdays blog posting. Just today the Catholic Church passed a motion yes

 ith 73% in favor that would seem to Amick president Joe Biden being Catholic  and pro-choice. Folks think that it’s going to be used to 

 eny Biden holy communion and make a political statement. 73% in favor!! 

Screw the churchAnyhow, it’s much warmer today but still has a corner free to make a 

 omfortable. I got paid today so I paid as much as I could on the credit card to 

 ake up for the car repair I had to pay for. I’m heading to my dermatologist 

 ow. It’s 3:24 PM. OK it’s 4:31 PM my rides about to get here. Anyhow the 

 appointment went very smoothly he saw me very quickly and I was done my 340 appointment 

 y 4 PM. He removed a couple things on my scalp one thing from my neck and 
omething near my eyeball so I think it was successful. They’re going to check for any issues in the lab. Barring any issues I’ll be back next year June 2022! I got picked up after waiting about 35 minutes. I just chilled out.  It was  such a nice day out. We then walked to Penguin Park. It’s a hidden little park tucked behind my blanket on hospital and near Friends  Central School.

No comments: