Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sunday, June 27: Meeting Work Stuff and Ardmore

Hi I didmanage to me wake myself up around 9:45 AM and get myself 

 reakfast. I then went to the meeting and and then talked on the phone a little bit and did some work stuff to catch up. I got most of what I wanted to get done completed so that was good. I didn’t realize there’s no way I can get there in Ardmore at 2:30 PM because of the schedule so I made it for 3 PM. I ran like a nut to make it on time. I don’t think I’ve run that much in a while. I did take a shower but I did sweat a little bit running. I think I’m on the bus and saw the STUPID  advertisement for Salus University  hich is a new name for the Pennsylvania College of optometry. You know it’s branding. They have a picture of a woman looking through a persons here and two people playing with a beach ball. I guess if you get your eyes fixed you can see the colors on a beach ball. I guess that’s the point. Call very stupid to me but most of the commercials are kind of dumb anyway. Well it’s now 2:56 PM and about to get off the bus I just wanted to get the flag started. I almost made it into a published status but I’m not publishing anything for a little while I want to see how long I can go.

 

No comments: