Sunday, June 06, 2021

Saturday, June 5: A Lazy Day w/ a Block Party


Because I stayed up a little later than I should’ve I was pretty tired. I did wake up around 10 o’clock and didn’t do much in the beginning of the day. I made my smoothie eat my cereal and did all that jazz. Lynn needed

 to come over because of some camera problem depositing a check. When she came over who’s realize that I couldn’t do it for because it would have to be made under my name which it’s not
After we talked a bit she left and I needed to get her car jumped because she left the lights on. Fortunately there’s a block party nearby. A really
nice man jumped
her with a mini jump starter. That was a big relief because AAA couldn’t be used in this case. She told me that plenty of food so  went down there and proceeded 3 chicken legs. The dude also showed me the devices he used. I was very impressed and took a picture of it. I chow down for a while and then try to make contact with
one or two 
 people and continue to add friends on Facebook to recover my account
I was forwarded a YouTube video with Mike Douglas and Liberace. Right after that I saw one with sly stone and Muhammad Ali and 
watched that one that was very interesting. Also I watched Friday night Bill Maher show today and he had a chart that was very interesting to me. The cost of college since 1985, the year I graduated college, has gone up 500% way above the inflation rate. 

. He says that breeds resentment because ecologist look real nice and people don’t choose to go to college or can’t or disadvantaged etc. also talk a two-hour nap which felt good for sure.

No comments: