Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Monday, June 14: Feeling Grumpy, Death of Therapist & Big thunderstorm!!

I woke up feeling a little bit grumpy today. I guess cause I was up a little late and 
It was Monday etc. etc. I got handed a couple of elect reports and had a discussion with my supervisor
about what I do when she is going on her vacation to get married. I then agreed to go in a little bit of a walk after being driven to the 
pharmacy to 
 pick up my Scripps that were about to be sent back. I was a bit in a moody mood  This made things a little difficult but it was OK overall. I played some old 

music but the song that ran through my head with the  Righteous Brothers “Rock ‘n’ Roll Heaven.“I finished some work and then watch a little bit of Steve Colbert who’s back on the air in the big studio that he usually holds. He said it was 460 days since you last was in front of a full studio audience. Everyone 
was vaccinated. 
We  we went to this little park called Nylor Park. Which is off of Garrett Road in 

 pper Darby. We got back to my place and I brought all my Pepsi‘s with me but 

 eforehand a tremendous thunderstorm with a total cloudburst & HAIL came down for 

 0 minutes. It’s slow down after that but it was pretty intense. Oh some sad news. My old

 therapist from early days of sobriety passed away. I heard it was through a 

 eart attack. That’s sad. It happened about two 
 eeks ago but I just found out from my friend Larry. It was a decent day. I was a little edgy and moody but it wasn’t such a bad day after all. I hope you all will agree with me on that that the weather has been pretty decent the last couple days besides some of the rainy days of course.

No comments: