Monday, June 21, 2021

Monday, June 21: Only a Tired Day

I woke up this morning and felt like poop on a stick. I wanted to get stuff 

 one but I was so blessedly tired I couldn’t stand 
anymore. I went back to sleep and that helped a little bit. I had to return the rental car by 10:30 AM. I went out there got the car 
 returned with a full tank. The tank only cost me $13 instead of the $30 that I would’ve been charged to have the tank pre-filled. Fortunately I got the gas lastnight and it was less than three bucks a gallon. anyhow I was just totally wiped out. I was off and on texting and I turned in a report for Carfare that  was my main accomplishment for today. I took a crash

 nap ate some super coffee and nibbled lots of apples. They were very tiny apples 

 nd trying to get rid of. I also have to buy
 some greens because I ran out of them. The Apple corer thing broke for a minute it was really weird. I tried to join an AA meeting with the 
Zoom 

 and I couldn’t get in they asked for a password I just didn’t understand what 

 hat was. One of my deliveries from Amazon didn’t make it for some

 reason. I went online and ask them to re-deliver it and just leave it there. The 

 oxes were kind of bulky but that’s all I know at this point. Hopefully it’ll show up tomorrow.


No comments: