Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Wednesday, June 23: Card Issues on a Mild Day

woke up today after another fitful sleep of some kind of anxiety situation
 I was in my dream. Anyhow eyebrows to myself up at around 8:50 AM and then sign in for work. I was tired so I took a nap during my morning break and didn’t do much until 

 after I eat lunch. Pat came over with cruelity free burritos otherwise call vegan burritos. After that I screwed around a little bit and did some work. That was going to work so I decided I hitch ride with him so I could

 get to the TD Bank 38th St. and get my card replaced. First Pat  helped a young woman whose car wouldn’t start.  The car didn’t start at all after the charge. So I got to the bank and it wasn’t too many people in front 

 f me which was good. It’s a beautiful day out here. It really is very nice. The guy at the bank was very nice. He told me how  there’s tons of fraud going on in that respect
your time on people open defrauded and people try to defrost the bank. He tested my card made a one cent deposit with this one cent check to make sure the card worked. Of course I’m going to

 get bills and have to change the card but that’s OK I’m hoping they can restore the $119 that dropbox took away from me. After I got the card I conveniently decided 

to take 
a stroll on Locust walk and find out if I can return the test tubes. After back-and-forth phone calls I was not able  to return the test tubes. The bookstore was locked at 10 so I decided I 

 ould just take the train back home so I could get rid of testers and take care of mother nature. It is now 5:03 PM and I’m heading out to Ardmore. It’s 536 I just got off the bus to hit the house of 

 rdmore and hopefully take a walk sooner than later while it’s still warm enough. Feels like it’ll kind of chilly tonight. I’m still nursing my super coffee. Well he took a walk for a while and that was fine 

 t was a beautiful day to take a walk. Walked up and down Ardmore and ran into 

  couple peoples dogs along the way. Lynn 
 nd I had dinner and had a very deep discussion. Send watched Heartland about our ranching family in Alberta Canada which is still running

 by the way for like 13 seasons. Anyway, I will sleep on my financial and personal issues for the evening.

No comments: