Sunday, June 06, 2021

Sunday June 6:Hot as Hell. I Catch Up, and Walk 🚶‍♀️

I woke up on time for my meeting for the first time in a while. I also realize I have to 10 o’clock meetings. So I chose one of them 
obviously. It was about the six step and it was good to listen to people 

again. I decided that point that I would start playing catch-up with the emails and that’s
 that in answering the phone what I did. I got caught up in nd reading texts. I lost track of time. I almost forgot the things I’m supposed to bring and then I missed the bus at 69th St. so I decided 

 to go to 30th St. and try to catch the commuter train well it said  2:52 PM on Google maps  and then it went

 back to  2:48 PM  and I missed the bus. I got really frustrated and let her know that I was 

 oing to be way late. I was thinking of taking Uber but that was 40 bucks. I was not gonna spend 40 bucks
because Sunday and SEPTA doesn’t run that much



. It’s now 3:30 PM and I’m gonna be picked up at 30th St., Station. We’re going

 to  go to the Wissahickon because it has some shade for this really hot weather. It’s at 4:31 PM. We just

 got back to Ardmore after being picked up at 3:30 in Street Station. 

 e don’t know when we’re going to be leaving. It’s now 5:44 PM. We’re just getting to 

 eave since I wanted to take a short 15 to 20 minute nap because I suddenly got really tired. 

 e got a cooler of drinks I’m gonna head towards Fairmount Park

No comments: